Face book market place keep crashing every thing else works fine

I have a I paid air runny 12.5.7 and face book market place crashes after a few seconds I’ve done hard reset and still the same every thing else works fine just fb market place

any resolve ??

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 12:48 PM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2023 3:20 PM in response to dane smyth

Hi dane smyth,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand Facebook marketplace isn't working as expected. Check out the steps below to help resolve unexpected app issues like you're experiencing:

1. Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

2. Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

3. Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

4. Delete the app, then redownload it
Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.

See more about that, and how to contact the App developer here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open

Thanks.

Face book market place keep crashing every thing else works fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.