Spotify only playing out of leftspeaker

Just got my new Kia picanto and for some reason when I connect via CarPlay (via cable and Bluetooth) . When I play Spotify it only comes out of the left speaker. Tried a different cable, reinstalled Spotify etc

any help would be appreciated as it’s driving me insane listening in the left only

Thanks.

ps got iPhone SE

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 2:58 PM

Hello Juneville,

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may want to check the audio balance settings for your car and iPhone to be sure that audio is not being sent to one side only. The following Apple Support article explains how you can check your iPhone audio settings, you may want to contact your car manufacture for help with the stereo settings. 

It may also help to pair your iPhone and car audio system again from the Bluetooth settings of your device: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone or iPad

If you continue to notice an issue, please test playing audio from other sources in your car. It can also help to test a different Bluetooth speaker with your iPhone. 

Please reply back with your results.

Cheers! 

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 2:58 PM in response to Juneville

Hello Juneville,

Thank you for posting to the Apple Support Communities. 

You may want to check the audio balance settings for your car and iPhone to be sure that audio is not being sent to one side only. The following Apple Support article explains how you can check your iPhone audio settings, you may want to contact your car manufacture for help with the stereo settings. 

It may also help to pair your iPhone and car audio system again from the Bluetooth settings of your device: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone or iPad

If you continue to notice an issue, please test playing audio from other sources in your car. It can also help to test a different Bluetooth speaker with your iPhone. 

Please reply back with your results.

Cheers! 

Spotify only playing out of leftspeaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.