You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with the use of Apple wallet. It doesn't allow me to add and apply for an Apple card

Hello!

I have an iPhone 12 with the latest version. I have tried to add a credit card to the digital wallet but it is not possible for me, I have also tried to see the offer that Apple wants to make me with its credit card that I have to do it through the digital wallet and I can't either.

Check with my sister that she has an iPhone 12 another model and she also has the latest version and the same thing happens to her.

Check with someone else that they have an iPhone 14 and you can add a card and request an Apple card.

It seems as if the problem is with the iPhone 12.

I'm sending you a photo of a screenshot of the message I get.

Thank you in advance!!

Wilfredo Padilla from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 4:41 PM

There are no replies.

Problems with the use of Apple wallet. It doesn't allow me to add and apply for an Apple card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.