But no possible results, am just getting different error messages

Pls 🙏🙏 I need help

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 8:41 AM

Hi there!

You can upgrade to macOS Catalina.

How to download macOS - Apple Support

Apple recommends using the latest (newest) macOS that is compatible with your Mac, which is macOS Catalina. macOS updates and upgrades help to maintain your computer's security, stability, and compatibility, and they include the latest features and built-in apps.

Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. While installing, avoid putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac will restart, and it might show a progress bar or blank screen several times. 

Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2023 8:41 AM in response to Danisona

Hi there!

You can upgrade to macOS Catalina.

How to download macOS - Apple Support

Apple recommends using the latest (newest) macOS that is compatible with your Mac, which is macOS Catalina. macOS updates and upgrades help to maintain your computer's security, stability, and compatibility, and they include the latest features and built-in apps.

Before installing, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. While installing, avoid putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac will restart, and it might show a progress bar or blank screen several times. 

Jack

Macbook air update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.