You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

How do I connect two apple IDs. I have 2 apple ids and I pay for storage in iCloud but I can’t seem to get that storage to work on my Mac. Can you help ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 6:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 6:19 AM

You cannot connect them fully. You can set up Family Sharing with yourself and share items.

To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If at all possible, avoid using multiple IDs unless you really do not want them connected in any manner at all. Click on this link for Apple ID Frequently Asked Questions --> https://appleid.apple.com/faq

"How many Apple IDs do I need?

Just one. Use the same Apple ID everywhere you sign in to ensure that all your Apple services and devices work together seamlessly and you can access your personal content from all your devices."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 17, 2023 6:19 AM in response to sumer112

You cannot connect them fully. You can set up Family Sharing with yourself and share items.

To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If at all possible, avoid using multiple IDs unless you really do not want them connected in any manner at all. Click on this link for Apple ID Frequently Asked Questions --> https://appleid.apple.com/faq

"How many Apple IDs do I need?

Just one. Use the same Apple ID everywhere you sign in to ensure that all your Apple services and devices work together seamlessly and you can access your personal content from all your devices."

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.