What is apple wallet app and how do I know if I already have it on my Iphone 14?

How do I know if I already have the Wallet App on my Iphone to open a savings acct?

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 9:20 AM

6 replies

Apr 17, 2023 9:23 AM in response to Heyjoe1

The Wallet app doesn't allow you to open a savings account. It is a digital wallet that can hold your existing credit cards, boarding passes, loyalty cars.

It sounds as if you might possible be talking about the Apple Card High-Yield Savings account:

Apple Card’s new high-yield Savings account is now available, offering a 4.15 percent APY - Apple

You have to be an Apple Card user to apply for that. And, as you have to apply for an Apple Card, you should know if you have that.

https://apply.applecard.apple/

Apr 17, 2023 1:48 PM in response to Heyjoe1

Heyjoe1 wrote:

I have Apple Pay , is that the Apple Card ?

No.

Apple Pay is a service provided by Apple that allows you to load money into it from your personal accounts.

An Apple Card is a credit card, branded by Apple but managed by Goldman Sachs. You have to apply for it just as you would any other credit card. And, you must be in the U.S.

What is apple wallet app and how do I know if I already have it on my Iphone 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.