I’ve deleted an app and need it back

I have been using the responder, goodSam app for more than a year now to volunteer for jobs. I have somehow inadvertently deleted the app from my screen, but if I go into the App Store, it takes me straight into my login. I cannot re-download the app, it just states open, not the download cloud with the arrow.

please can somebody help me download the app to my iPhone screen

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 1:56 PM

Try this:

Use App Library to search the goodSam app, see this Apple article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the goodSam app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2023 1:56 PM in response to paddy197

Try this:

Use App Library to search the goodSam app, see this Apple article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the goodSam app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

I’ve deleted an app and need it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.