iPhone 13 display issue after iOS 16.4 update

Hi all,

I am facing screen display issue after update to ios 16.4 and 16.4.1. The vertical green line can be seen on the display. Please help in this regard. Hard reset is not helping either.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2023 10:15 PM

im currently facing the same issue on my phone and Apple continues to say the phone is out of warranty. Could you please assist on how to go ahead with the consumer case ?

43 replies

Dec 22, 2023 10:24 AM in response to shajeer176

Hello, for a few days now my screen has been glitching statically. It started after an update 2 or 3 days ago (I don't remember 17. something) the next day it stopped, then yesterday after the last update ios 17.2.1 it started again and stopped.

I have read on several forums that this was due to certain updates to the 16 in particular and that it was software.

Can you help me to solve the problem please

Aug 14, 2023 5:02 AM in response to shajeer176

My device was within the warranty period and so got the display changed free of cost.

It’s known issue and this has been reported by multiple users already, even iPhone 14 and 14 pro users are getting this issue, it seems.

Apple CS is aware of this issue and you need to fight your case with them if you happen to get the display issue to get it replaced free of cost.

A simple google search on this topic will fetch you the results

Oct 19, 2023 9:40 AM in response to Prasadneve

Dude can you elaborate how

I did my iPhone 13 diagnosis run twice from authorised service centres(BKC and APTRONIX borivali) and the report says there is no physical damage or anything suspicious from customers end the reports are sent to apple support but they raised an exception but in the end they say its out of warranty so you have to pay…..

Can you please elaborate how did they fix your display issue

iPhone 13 display issue after iOS 16.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.