Charge problem after update ios

I update my phone (iphone x) to ios 16.4.1 but since i update it charge stay like 1hr what is problem?

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 9:33 PM

enock149 Said:

"Charge problem after update iOS: I update my phone (iphone x) to ios 16.4.1 but since i update it charge stay like 1hr what is problem?"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 9:33 PM in response to enock149

enock149 Said:

"Charge problem after update iOS: I update my phone (iphone x) to ios 16.4.1 but since i update it charge stay like 1hr what is problem?"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Apr 18, 2023 9:32 PM in response to enock149

enock149 Said:

-------

Report this Update Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: These are user-to-user forums. Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time as it is. So, provide Apple with feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all stated after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Charge problem after update ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.