Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How apple is helping IPhone 13pro max users who are having facing problem while doing video calls? The perosn m the other

How can we get solution of faulty i phone 13pro max device ? On the video calls the other person can't hear us smoothly ,many time the voice is dropped off / missed in between the conversation.

From last two months i am following up on my complainant but till date thr is no solution to it ... After replacing the device also the problem is same and i came to know thr is a fault on this model only as when i spoke to one of my friend with same model noticed her phone also have the same issue and i couldn't hear her properly ..

I am really looking forward Apple to take care of this issue...

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 12:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:07 AM

FaceTime calls depend on internet stability either over Cellular or Wi-Fi. Neither of that is provided by Apple Inc.

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency that issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 2:07 AM in response to Nishapundir

FaceTime calls depend on internet stability either over Cellular or Wi-Fi. Neither of that is provided by Apple Inc.

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency that issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

How apple is helping IPhone 13pro max users who are having facing problem while doing video calls? The perosn m the other

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.