Why I don’t create Apple id

when I want I make new apple id

iPhone 14

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:25 AM

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

-----

If you want to create another Apple ID, and it is not possible, see -> Related Article:

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message 

⤵️

What should you do?

If you have another iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can try setting up iCloud with your Apple ID on that device. Sign in with your Apple ID, then follow the onscreen steps to start using iCloud. 

Or, if you already have an Apple ID set up with iCloud, sign in with that Apple ID instead. 

If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. You sign in to all Apple services with this single Apple ID and password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 2:25 AM in response to Shahzorebalal

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

-----

If you want to create another Apple ID, and it is not possible, see -> Related Article:

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message 

⤵️

What should you do?

If you have another iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can try setting up iCloud with your Apple ID on that device. Sign in with your Apple ID, then follow the onscreen steps to start using iCloud. 

Or, if you already have an Apple ID set up with iCloud, sign in with that Apple ID instead. 

If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. You sign in to all Apple services with this single Apple ID and password.

Why I don’t create Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.