Iphone 14 Pro Screen Flickering

I bought this iphone 14 pro 3 weeks ago. Now, after a few days updating to ios 16.4.1, my iphone starts to flickering everytime i turn on my iphone. I already pull off the screen protector and the case. But the issue still keep going. What should i do to solve this issue?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 3:48 AM

My six months old 14 pro, running on ios 16.5 started blinking/ flickering in certain areas of screen ( not fully )when i switch app or change home screen menus… it occurs randomly not always (seems like old tv blinks here and there)

Now updated to 16.6 ….still same issue …any solution

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2023 3:48 AM in response to Beacons135

My six months old 14 pro, running on ios 16.5 started blinking/ flickering in certain areas of screen ( not fully )when i switch app or change home screen menus… it occurs randomly not always (seems like old tv blinks here and there)

Now updated to 16.6 ….still same issue …any solution

Apr 19, 2023 3:21 AM in response to Beacons135

In order to check if it is a temporary screen glicth, try a forced restart using these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

If the issue persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone 14 Pro Screen Flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.