iptv streaming not working

When i have update my iphone to 16.4.1 my xciptv can't play on mobile data. When using wifi i don't have any problems. I have used other apps for iptv also and it's the same wifi no problems but on mobile data it doesn't work. It isn't a problem of my provider becaurse when i try it on a other mobile i can watch

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 5:08 AM

This is neither because of your cellular service provider nor your iPhone.

Your TV may not have this feature of hooking onto a Mobile Hotspot.

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 5:08 AM in response to jurgen82

This is neither because of your cellular service provider nor your iPhone.

Your TV may not have this feature of hooking onto a Mobile Hotspot.

Probably you are using third-party apps and a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

iptv streaming not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.