Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access apple savings account on my Mac?

I can access the account on the phone but I need to access it via my Mac. I haven't found a method yet.

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:17 AM

14 replies

Apr 19, 2023 10:09 AM in response to gbzia

I’m sorry the only sign up possible is currently using your iPhone on the latest iOS, 16.4.1 Sorry no ETA on when or even if there may be another application process.

Please follow these steps on your iPhone if you’d like to apply.

What you need to open and maintain an account

iPhone must be updated to latest version of iOS, 16.4.1 

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone must be updated or you can’t apply. Your Apple Cash account must be verified. 

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

Once you’ve checked and verified the above requirements, you can apply for Apple Savings Account by following the steps in this support article.

Set up and use Savings in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If you continue to experience issues, please let us know by making a comment on your post.

Jan 24, 2024 8:02 AM in response to IsmaelCasado

I suspect never, I find it easy to do via my iPhone. Takes 30 seconds at the most and just few clicks. But if you have to a browser, find a product that uses an app or a browser.

Any development would be announced by Goldman Sachs and only their development team would have any expected changes and/or updates. Goldman Sachs is not here, but you can contact them a suport team member using the following;

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

May 17, 2023 2:39 PM in response to gbzia

Apple obviously and purposefully wants us to deepen our relationship with our iPhones by denying us access to our savings information online. The only benefit is that its a type of 'firewall' from financial hackers not allowing any computer to access. I wish they would have the decency to simply tell us 'no online access' rather than making us fumble around for answers.

Apr 19, 2023 10:29 AM in response to gbzia

Understood... it's a new product so I suspect they will get feedback as people sign on. I'm not sure I understand the deposit limit rules... what is a rolling 7 day period?

Transfers to Apple Cash must be at least $1.00 and can be no more than $10,000. You may transfer no more than $20,000 per rolling 7-day period.

Apr 19, 2023 10:43 AM in response to gbzia

Transfers over $10,000 trigger certain federal restrictions/requirements.

So, the 7 days roll forward each day. Example: you transfer $20,000 on June 1. You try to transfer $20,000 on June 7. No go, because within 7 days. June 8, transfer another $20,000. Why? You rolled forward one day and it’s now starting a new 7 day roll. If you waited until June 10, the roll would start the 10th and next deposit would be 18th.

How do I access apple savings account on my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.