How do you transfer Apple Cash to Apple savings account?

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 11:53 AM

Deposit money into Savings and this includes Apple Cash. Please read the instructions carefully.

>> You must have your Apple Cash account verified. <<. No exceptions.

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

When you open Savings you agree to automatically deposit Daily Cash that you earn into your Savings account. You can also add money to Savings from a linked external bank account or from Apple Cash. 

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap Savings account, then tap Add Money.
  3. Enter the amount that you want to add, then tap Add.
  4. Select or add the payment source that you want to add money from.
  5. Double-click the side button to confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.

Money that you deposit into Savings starts earning interest on the day that the transfer is initiated from the Wallet app.

If you transfer money from Apple Cash, the funds are typically available instantly. If you transfer money from a linked external bank account, it will generally take a few days for funds to be available for withdrawal.

Step 4. trips a lot of members up.

Set up and use Savings in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2023 11:53 AM in response to Ken Graham

Deposit money into Savings and this includes Apple Cash. Please read the instructions carefully.

>> You must have your Apple Cash account verified. <<. No exceptions.

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

When you open Savings you agree to automatically deposit Daily Cash that you earn into your Savings account. You can also add money to Savings from a linked external bank account or from Apple Cash. 

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap Savings account, then tap Add Money.
  3. Enter the amount that you want to add, then tap Add.
  4. Select or add the payment source that you want to add money from.
  5. Double-click the side button to confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.

Money that you deposit into Savings starts earning interest on the day that the transfer is initiated from the Wallet app.

If you transfer money from Apple Cash, the funds are typically available instantly. If you transfer money from a linked external bank account, it will generally take a few days for funds to be available for withdrawal.

Step 4. trips a lot of members up.

Set up and use Savings in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2023 2:38 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Thanks. My account was verified and despite selecting transfer from Apple Cash upon setup, money was not transferred.

When I entered the amount in my Apple Cash account then I was given the option to select the source as either Apple Cash or bank account and it transferred. I guess I was missing the step that would have allowed me to transfer from Apple Cash (full amount?) without specifying the amount.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.