I'd like to remove charges from my VISA credit card. Don't know why I'm charged $9.77 and $8.68 and $18.45 and $16.99. Some of them several times. I would like to cancel these charges and whatever is causing these charges. Please respond.

I'd like to remove charges from my VISA credit card. Don't know why I'm charged $9.77 and $8.68 and $18.45 and $16.99. Some of them several times. I would like to cancel these charges and whatever is causing these charges. Please respond.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 3:03 PM

Recurring charges are likely from subscriptions. There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then to request refunds, see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 3:03 PM in response to sailhamush

Recurring charges are likely from subscriptions. There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then to request refunds, see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.