Call getting decline

I updated my iPhone 12 ios version to 16.4.1 just after update when someone calls me i didn't receive any cll just got missed call notification and the other one whoose calling seems like I blocked his or her number but its not like that the just same again when another time he/she calls me i get call.

Idk why but first one call everyone call me everytime showing same thing and the second cll i get to receive. First i thought network problem so I switched the sim card to other phone but it working fyn the problem is with my phone just after update. Can anyone tell me solution to it.please

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:57 PM

Iash050 Said:

"Call getting decline: I updated my iPhone 12 ios version to 16.4.1 just after update when someone calls me i didn't receive any cll just got missed call notification [...]Idk why but first one call everyone call me everytime showing same thing and the second cll i get to receive.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Update the iOS Using a Computer:

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 9:57 PM in response to Iash050

Iash050 Said:

"Call getting decline: I updated my iPhone 12 ios version to 16.4.1 just after update when someone calls me i didn't receive any cll just got missed call notification [...]Idk why but first one call everyone call me everytime showing same thing and the second cll i get to receive.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Calls:

A. Start Here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

D. Update the iOS Using a Computer:

Apr 19, 2023 10:04 PM in response to Iash050

Check on numbers 3 and 5 listed below:

——-

1. Check to see that the Silent switch is not set to ON. Silent switch is located on the Top Left Sideof your iPhone.
  2. Open Settings  Sounds & Haptics  Ringer and Alerts : Make sure this is not set to OFF or too Low. Set Change with Buttons to OFF. Below that Make sure that there is a Ringtone selected.
  3. Check to see that Silence Unknown Callers is set to OFF. Open Settings  Phone  Silence Unknown Callers : Set this to OFF
  4. Make sure that a ringer sound is assigned. Open Settings  Sounds & Haptics  Ringtone : Ensure that a Ringtone is assigned here.
  5. Check to see that Do Not Disturb is set to OFF. Open Settings  Focus  Do Not Disturb : Set this to OFF
  6. If all of the above is OK on your iPhone then Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:
  • Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Apr 19, 2023 10:22 PM in response to Iash050

Iash050 Said:

"i went to apple feedback site to report this bug asking my ios version my version on 16.4.1 but the variation showing only till 16.3 how can i choose mine"

-------

Interesting.

It wasn't like that before. Seems to be a glitch. So, contact Apple Support, until this is fixed:

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Screenshot:

Apr 19, 2023 9:59 PM in response to Iash050

Iash050 Said:

"Call getting decline: I updated my iPhone 12 ios version to 16.4.1[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include etc eURL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Apr 19, 2023 10:31 PM in response to Iash050

Iash050 Once:

"should i downgrade my ios version using i tunes to make it fix or there is any other way?"

-------

All is Fine --Just Mention to Office iOS Version:

Unfortunately, you cannot downgrade to an earlier iOS version. That's just the way Apple designed iOS. So, in the first line of your feedback, just make a notice about this being in regards to iOS version 16.4.1. Proceed from there with your feedback. Once again, include the URL of this thread.

Call getting decline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.