I want to know about the savings account.

I cannot access to the savings account from the apple card.

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 10:44 PM

Sorry to learn you’re experiencing difficulties. Let’s start with the basics and continue to the application for Apple Savings Account.

What you need to open and maintain an account

iPhone must be updated to latest version of iOS, 16.4.1 

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone must be updated or you can’t apply. Your Apple Cash account must be verified. 

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

Once you’ve checked and verified the above requirements, you can apply for Apple Savings Account by following the steps in this support article.

Set up and use Savings in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If you continue to experience issues, please let us know by making a comment on your post.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 10:44 PM in response to ElPICA

Sorry to learn you’re experiencing difficulties. Let’s start with the basics and continue to the application for Apple Savings Account.

What you need to open and maintain an account

iPhone must be updated to latest version of iOS, 16.4.1 

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone must be updated or you can’t apply. Your Apple Cash account must be verified. 

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

Once you’ve checked and verified the above requirements, you can apply for Apple Savings Account by following the steps in this support article.

Set up and use Savings in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If you continue to experience issues, please let us know by making a comment on your post.

I want to know about the savings account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.