Why won’t the cash i transferred from Apple Cash to my bank account show that it got out in my bank account ?

Why won’t my money that I transferred from my Apple Cash to my bank account, show up in my bank account ?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 10:12 AM

It may take 3 business days. For information about an Apple Cash transfer to a bank account, see the following from: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 10:12 AM in response to Elenaguajardo24

It may take 3 business days. For information about an Apple Cash transfer to a bank account, see the following from: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

Why won’t the cash i transferred from Apple Cash to my bank account show that it got out in my bank account ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.