iPhone 14 pro max. Problem with always on display

I have a problem with always on display. It still turns off after 5-10 minutes, although all toggles switches are active

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 6:00 AM

Hello dulat777!

Please read this excerpt from Use Always-On display with your iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple Support:

“To save battery life, the display is completely dark when:

• Your iPhone is lying face down 
  • Your iPhone is in your pocket or bag
  • Sleep Focus is on
  • Low Power Mode is on
  • Your iPhone is connected to CarPlay
  • You're using Continuity Camera
  • You haven't used your iPhone for a while (your iPhone learns your activity patterns and turns the display off and on accordingly, including if you set up an alarm or sleep schedule)
  • Your iPhone detects that you moved away from it with a paired Apple Watch (Always-On display will turn on when your Apple Watch is close to your iPhone again)”

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2023 6:00 AM in response to dulat777

Hello dulat777!

Please read this excerpt from Use Always-On display with your iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple Support:

“To save battery life, the display is completely dark when:

• Your iPhone is lying face down 
  • Your iPhone is in your pocket or bag
  • Sleep Focus is on
  • Low Power Mode is on
  • Your iPhone is connected to CarPlay
  • You're using Continuity Camera
  • You haven't used your iPhone for a while (your iPhone learns your activity patterns and turns the display off and on accordingly, including if you set up an alarm or sleep schedule)
  • Your iPhone detects that you moved away from it with a paired Apple Watch (Always-On display will turn on when your Apple Watch is close to your iPhone again)”

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

iPhone 14 pro max. Problem with always on display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.