Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How to add airpros to find my on my iPhone

How to add airpros to “ find my” app on my iPhone

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 8:52 PM

Reset the AirPods Pro by following the instructions in this guide 👉 How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Also NOTE: AirPods can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) that someone else has used, they first need to 👉 remove the AirPods from their Apple ID.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2023 8:52 PM in response to bridgett280

Reset the AirPods Pro by following the instructions in this guide 👉 How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Also NOTE: AirPods can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) that someone else has used, they first need to 👉 remove the AirPods from their Apple ID.

Axel F.

Apr 20, 2023 8:58 PM in response to bridgett280

bridgett280 Said:

"How to add airpros to find my on my iPhone"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address. So, pair these with a device to have them be seen. Go here: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

How to add airpros to find my on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.