Apple ID problem

I want to create new Apple ID, because I forgot my previous, but "I created Apple ID account too many times".

How can I create it?

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 12:07 AM

because I forgot my previous

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

-----

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2023 12:07 AM in response to Wiryhook

because I forgot my previous

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

-----

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Apple ID problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.