Fraudulent credit card transactions

Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to complain about fraudulent transactions on my credit card, which I believe are related to Apple.com. I have discovered unauthorized charges on my credit card account that do not correspond to any of my or my family's subscriptions or purchases. I am certain that these transactions are a result of fraudulent activity. I have already contacted my bank, but they advised me to contact Apple.com to determine the specific account from which these unauthorized charges were made. My bank provided me with an RNN code for these transactions: ####. Therefore, I kindly request that you find out from which account these unauthorized charges were made and return my money. The unauthorized charges were made on April 9, 2023 at 5:43 pm and on April 13, 2023 at 8:59 am. The amount charged was 3,890 tenge, and this was done twice. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue. Sincerely, Asylzhan

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 8:24 AM

We are not Apple nor Apple's compalint department. We are end user like you; Apple will not see your concern here.

However, you may be able to move toward resolution by starting here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is likely scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us, and is a very common scam today.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple's history shows the charges, continue with the instructions in the article.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 8:24 AM in response to asylzhan131

We are not Apple nor Apple's compalint department. We are end user like you; Apple will not see your concern here.

However, you may be able to move toward resolution by starting here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is likely scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us, and is a very common scam today.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple's history shows the charges, continue with the instructions in the article.

Fraudulent credit card transactions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.