No return label for my express replacement. I don’t know where to send my watch for repair. Please provide information so I am not charged full price for my express replacement.

No return label for my express replacement. I don’t know where to send my watch for repair. Apple didn’t provide this information so I am not charged full price for my express replacement. Where do I find this information? Should I go in person?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 3:35 PM

This is a user-to-user forum, not Apple support.

The return label is typically attached to the outside of the box you received, look behind the label used to ship it to you. However, some countries have different return instructions so make sure to read the email and insert carefully.

If it's still not there you need to call Apple, not chat, do not reply/post here. Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 3:35 PM in response to onisim241

This is a user-to-user forum, not Apple support.

The return label is typically attached to the outside of the box you received, look behind the label used to ship it to you. However, some countries have different return instructions so make sure to read the email and insert carefully.

If it's still not there you need to call Apple, not chat, do not reply/post here. Official Apple Support

Apr 21, 2023 3:51 PM in response to onisim241

The Apple Support Communities (these forums) are for technical and usability support. Your question is more commercial and logistics for an ongoing repair case, so it is completely out of scope for ASC. You need to go back to the information provided when your express replacement was arranged, to find the correct point of contact and request a label.

If you know your case reference number there is a useful link to access the case, at https://getsupport.apple.com/

No return label for my express replacement. I don’t know where to send my watch for repair. Please provide information so I am not charged full price for my express replacement.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.