I am looking for a public forum for Apple and customers that have Apple products

Is there anybody on here that has any communications with Apple directly so that they can understand the validity of my interaction and why I am expressing myself on here to be able to get to Apple Support with somebody that cares?

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2024 8:41 AM

This is a public forum and only other end users answer here. Apple doest not officially respond. The Terms of Use are relatively clear:

Apple Support Community Terms of Use

Do you mean you are looking for a forum that it not owned by Apple? Please clarify, becasue I cannot tell if you have an issue with these forums or with Apple support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2024 8:41 AM in response to Remodman1957

This is a public forum and only other end users answer here. Apple doest not officially respond. The Terms of Use are relatively clear:

Apple Support Community Terms of Use

Do you mean you are looking for a forum that it not owned by Apple? Please clarify, becasue I cannot tell if you have an issue with these forums or with Apple support.

Mar 25, 2024 2:09 PM in response to Remodman1957

Mark experience with Customer Apple Support has been very positive. One of the things that I’ve learned is that apples, assigns support people in stages from less trained to advanced supervisors and there doesn’t seem to be a reason how the assignment begins in relation to the problem. On the other hand, I have learned to request directly a supervisor my conversations with a supervising support. People have been excellent and knowledge is detailed and widespread perhaps next time just flat out ask if you could speak with a supervisor, generally, your connection will be made.

I am looking for a public forum for Apple and customers that have Apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.