Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I can't log in my Apple account

I have a problem with my app

anytime I try to longging with my account I can’t

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 2:05 PM

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in.

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages. Include your hardware year and model information if you have not already done so in the posting information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 2:05 PM in response to richtad81

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in.

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Including basic information in your post will assist us in quickly finding a specific answer to your question. Provide a clear description of what you are trying, where it fails to perform as expected, and the exact wording of error messages. Include your hardware year and model information if you have not already done so in the posting information.

I can't log in my Apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.