favorites Apple Music

Why can’t I see my favourite artists in Apple Music? I can set an artist as favourite (star). I should be able to see the favourites in “play now” and scroll down to favourites, but I don’t see them…

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro max

iOS 16.4.1

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 10:05 AM

Hi Druppie,

For help with viewing your favorites in Apple Music, be sure you are in the Listen Now tab. Next, test the steps below found in the article here: Add and see your favorite artists in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Android

"How to see favorite artists in Apple Music

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. Go to Listen Now.
  3. Scroll down to Favorite Artists."

If you're still not seeing the content test a normal restart of your iPhone. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Should the issue remain, reach out to Apple directly to report and have them further assist.

Get support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 10:05 AM in response to Druppie

Hi Druppie,

For help with viewing your favorites in Apple Music, be sure you are in the Listen Now tab. Next, test the steps below found in the article here: Add and see your favorite artists in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Android

"How to see favorite artists in Apple Music

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. Go to Listen Now.
  3. Scroll down to Favorite Artists."

If you're still not seeing the content test a normal restart of your iPhone. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Should the issue remain, reach out to Apple directly to report and have them further assist.

Get support

Cheers.

favorites Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.