You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Replay Won't Update???

why doesn't my replay update although I listen to music quite a lot? it technically says it is updated, but when I look at my 5 most listened songs, it shows the same amount of plays as 1 or 2 weeks ago, and I am 100% sure I listened to those songs throughout the week. the same happens to my 5 most listened artists, it shows the same amount of minutes as 1 or 2 weeks ago. my replay 2023 playlist also didn't change for 1or 2 weeks.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2023 4:11 PM

I know, this week I listened to a new album over and over and it’s not even showing up, also under the artists, their number of minutes won’t go up although I know I’ve listened to her all week. Like why is this not updated?

11 replies

Dec 3, 2023 10:24 PM in response to K_Faith

Same here.

Replay is displayed once, and then doesn’t update.

Furthermore, one of the albums I most listened to this year does not appear in the ranking.

I have followed the instructions above, without success.

is there a way to update Replay or does it stay static after the initial stats are issued?

thanks.

Oct 25, 2023 10:56 PM in response to arjanbergink_

It's weird they won't acknowledge that something is wrong on their end. My Use History is enabled and it's still showing one song at 61 and I know I listened to it last week at least 10 times. So it should be over 70 by now. I listened to the new Blink 182 album about 5 hours last Friday, and I should have listened to it at least 10 total times by now but it shows that as only 5. Like what?

Apr 24, 2023 11:00 AM in response to arjanbergink_

Hello arjanbergink_,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with Apple Music Replay. Try the steps here to see if they resolve the issue: How to get your Apple Music Replay - Apple Support

"If you don't see Replay

You might need to play more music. Look for a progress bar on the Replay site to see how much music you need to listen to. As soon as you've played enough music, you'll get a notification that your Replay is ready.

If you still don't see Replay, make sure that Use Listening History is turned on for all of your devices:

• On your iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Music and turn on Use Listening History.
  • On your Mac: In the Apple Music app, choose Music > Settings, click the General tab, then select Use Listening History.
  • On your Android: At the top of the Apple Music app, tap the More button More button , tap Settings, then turn on Use Listening History."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Apple Music Replay Won't Update???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.