Iphone icon size

My calendar was stuck and, instead of closing it to fix that issue, I removed it from my homescreen. When I went to the app library and put the calendar back on my home screen, the icon came back 4X the size of all the others.

How do I return it to the normal icon size?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 10:08 PM

I believe that you may have added the Calendar widget instead of the app icon to the Home Screen.

You can remove the widget like you would remove an app and then add it back from the App Library.

OR

You can remove the Calendar Widget and then reset the Home Screen layout by opening Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Home Screen Layout: This will return the core Apple apps back to their original positions on the Home Screen (including the Calendar app).

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 10:08 PM in response to Marysdottir

I believe that you may have added the Calendar widget instead of the app icon to the Home Screen.

You can remove the widget like you would remove an app and then add it back from the App Library.

OR

You can remove the Calendar Widget and then reset the Home Screen layout by opening Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➡️ Reset ➡️ Reset Home Screen Layout: This will return the core Apple apps back to their original positions on the Home Screen (including the Calendar app).

Axel F.

Iphone icon size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.