Apple 5 watch battery status

How do you determine that your Apple Watch battery is below 79%?

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 7:45 PM

6 replies

Nov 27, 2023 12:53 PM in response to NeilKo

NeilKo wrote:

Since my last update to 10.1.1 my "battery" seems have been taken from me. I've looked per your guidance and found no battery icon or name in the apps. Even worse is that until this upgrade, I could just swipe the face up and see the battery charging status, but that disappeared right after the referenced "upgrade." Your thoughts, LobersterGhost1, on what I might do to get it back?

It just moved. Tap the flat oval side button (see picture)

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/control-center-apd06bc15da1/watchos

DO NOT hold the button, as that will bring up the Emergency calling display

If you do not see the battery level information in the Control Center, then scroll to the end of the list, and tap "Edit" where you should be able to add the battery display back to the Control Center list.

Nov 27, 2023 10:57 AM in response to aggieb2

Since my last update to 10.1.1 my "battery" seems have been taken from me. I've looked per your guidance and found no battery icon or name in the apps. Even worse is that until this upgrade, I could just swipe the face up and see the battery charging status, but that disappeared right after the referenced "upgrade." Your thoughts, LobersterGhost1, on what I might do to get it back?

Thanks.

Apple 5 watch battery status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.