Apple Card always ask for verification

I have money in my account but every time i wanna check something out it needs a verification when i click on it it tells me enter my credit card info even though i have money in the account already ;-; send helps—from ur fellow earth dewller

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 5:21 AM

Have you have filed any disputes over recent purchases due to fraud? Is there a fraud alert on any of your credit reports from TransUnion, Experian or Equifax? This is a common safety feature designed to protect you and Apple Card account.

If you need additional assistance please contact the support team at Goldman Sachs Bank.

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Call toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 5:21 AM in response to framelow

Have you have filed any disputes over recent purchases due to fraud? Is there a fraud alert on any of your credit reports from TransUnion, Experian or Equifax? This is a common safety feature designed to protect you and Apple Card account.

If you need additional assistance please contact the support team at Goldman Sachs Bank.

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

Apr 23, 2023 6:27 AM in response to framelow

So, let’s back up and do some fact gathering. You’re referring to your Apple Card MasterCard, correct?

So, what happens is when Goldman Sachs (issuer and servicer of Apple Card) puts a fraud alert on your Apple Card account, they decline all transactions using your Apple Card and message you with something like, “Are you trying to make a purchase for $100.00? If so, say yes.”

If you have notifications turned off for your Apple Wallet app you may not be seeing them. You can check here, iphone > Settings > Notifications > Wallet.

The other possibility is a fraud alert is on one of the credit reports I mentioned above. You can get a free copy of your three reports at this link,

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Apple Card support team is really busy because of the launch of the highly anticipated Apple Savings accounts this past Monday. It may be a few days before support wait times come come back down to normal.

If you have additional questions, you’re always welcome to post a reply.

Apr 23, 2023 2:41 PM in response to framelow

No problem. I probably caused most of the confusion. So, everything I’ve written stands. You need to contact Goldman Sachs Bank. You should also download your free credit report from the link above.

Apr 23, 2023 6:14 AM in response to Jeff Donald

um thanks but uhhh i still have no clue what to do forward with the info you have enlightened me with

how may i spend my money ;-;

or how can i turn off this safety thingie

also i checked my notifications for apple but no fraud or dispute over rescrnt purchase has been found

ive never experienced this before having purchased items

i have reached out to the ppl on messages but there currently busy

-thank u

-the man who does know how the internet workss

Apple Card always ask for verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.