Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Sim card stolen from this iPhone

my ex stole my simcard from this iPhone and took mine, HEalP ME ASAP PLEASE???!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 12:03 PM

6 replies

Apr 24, 2024 8:50 PM in response to bertab1986

Hi.i have reported to my carrier and the police.nothing was done.my codes of iCloud’s iboxs or messages,had to take to Apple Store in the kenwood mall.to prove my apple phone was mine,it took about 2weeks before I started receiving everything,apple support send me a number to report to the greetownship police.i did they said did not have the means to help me. My boyfriend was stalking and threatening me also went to jail for vallating it,I have wrote ic3 cyber police F.B.I also the federal trade commission.and been to identity theft and freeze all of my credit report.i have wrote ic3 cybersecurity 4 times can anyone help me

Apr 24, 2024 9:30 PM in response to bertab1986

my xboyfriend is so good at hacking if he did not steal my sims card he put an esims in my phone he went on YouTube secret mode watching me and listening to me he knows everything about me he has even hacked into all off my Facebooks and change the passwords I have even caught him when I was with spectrum on 10/8/2023 hacked into my tv called spectrum they said indeed just hacked into my tvs.called police they did nothing because hardly anyone knows about Samsung smart switch.he also stolen my new and old android phones and asks YouTube how to transfer my 145g to his 135g. Hardly anyone knows anything about Samsung smart switche and how you can steal all the information off your phone

Sim card stolen from this iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.