iTune charged me USD 51.98

I was charged USD 51.98 by APPLE.COM/BILL>ITUNES.COM IE (Ireland) is this legit or did i get scammed? I checked my subscriptions and don't have anything in this amount. Also tried searching for Apple’s customer service email address, couldn't find it. Can someone help me with this?

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 3:11 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 3:11 PM in response to _aimedadze

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

iTune charged me USD 51.98

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.