Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photoleap takes money even when you cancel subscription

I downloaded the Photoleap app and cancelled my subscription as soon as I saw the price of it ($65) and even checked on my subscriptions in App Store and on the app itself but it still charged my a week later for $65. Apple support did nothing about it. WTH do I do!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 8:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2023 8:16 AM

Hello,

I have similar issue with this app.

1. I started a free 7 days trial.
  2. on the 6th day I bought a 1-month subscription plan and was charged for it. The app shows that it is my account plan and also Apple refund system sees this purchase.
  3. on the 7th day the app take a 1year amount of money from my bank card. So I paid twice, for 1 month and 1 year, the app and Apple refund system see the 1 month payment only. The app support automatically states that they cant make refunds via ApplePay…

do you have any reccommendations on how to get the refund for a year price?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2023 8:16 AM in response to ryane77

Hello,

I have similar issue with this app.

1. I started a free 7 days trial.
  2. on the 6th day I bought a 1-month subscription plan and was charged for it. The app shows that it is my account plan and also Apple refund system sees this purchase.
  3. on the 7th day the app take a 1year amount of money from my bank card. So I paid twice, for 1 month and 1 year, the app and Apple refund system see the 1 month payment only. The app support automatically states that they cant make refunds via ApplePay…

do you have any reccommendations on how to get the refund for a year price?

Apr 25, 2023 9:15 AM in response to Jemjemjemjemjemjem

Hi Jemjemjemjemjemjem,

It sounds like you canceled a subscription but were charged. Is that right? To clarify, did you use the steps in this link to Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple? If you're looking to request a refund but haven't yet, check out that link for the steps. On the other hand, if you have any questions about the status of a refund you requested before posting here, you'll want to contact Apple: Get Support

Take care.

Mar 12, 2024 8:18 PM in response to Jemjemjemjemjemjem

I went to go cancel my subscription on the 5th day of the free trial and could not see the option to cancel. When I contacted their customer service, they provided me with details on how to cancel. However, there was NO cancel button to select, at all. I replied letting them know that the cancel option was not available, only to be charged the full yearly amount on the 7th day - a full years subscription. Disappointing and misleading!!

Photoleap takes money even when you cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.