Bangladesh not in Apple Country List

Why Bangladesh is not listed in Apple Country list?

Apple users in Bangladesh can not use apple services, how to fix this?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 2:27 AM

Dear Apple Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the inclusion of "Bangladesh" in the country list of iOS, Apple's mobile operating system. As one of the world's most populous countries with a significant growth rate in mobile phone usage and a promising market for iPhones, it is crucial for iOS to reflect the diversity and importance of the Bangladeshi market.

To provide you with the relevant information, I have compiled the requested data as follows:

• Bangladesh Population: The population of Bangladesh was approximately 166 million.

• Number of Mobile Phone Operators: Bangladesh has multiple mobile phone operators, including Grameenphone, Robi Axiata Limited, Banglalink, and Teletalk. These operators provide mobile services to millions of subscribers across the country.

• Mobile Phone Use Growth: Over the past decade, Bangladesh has experienced remarkable growth in mobile phone usage. The widespread availability of affordable smartphones and affordable data plans has contributed to the increasing adoption of mobile phones among the population. 

• Technology Use Mindset: The people of Bangladesh have shown a positive and enthusiastic mindset toward adopting new technologies. The younger generation, in particular, has embraced smartphones and other digital devices, indicating a strong potential market for innovative products like iPhones.

• GDP Growth: Bangladesh has consistently achieved notable economic growth in recent years, with an average GDP growth rate of around 7%. This growth, coupled with an expanding middle class and increased purchasing power, presents a favorable environment for premium smartphone brands like Apple.

• Potential iPhone Users: With a large population, increasing disposable income, and a growing interest in high-quality smartphones, the number of potential iPhone users in Bangladesh is substantial. By adding Bangladesh to the country list in iOS, Apple can effectively tap into this untapped market.

• Future Market of iPhone in Bangladesh: Given the factors mentioned above, the future market for iPhones in Bangladesh appears highly promising. By recognizing the significance of this market and accommodating the preferences of Bangladeshi users through the inclusion of "Bangladesh" in the country list, Apple can further consolidate its position and capture a significant market share.

I kindly request Apple to consider this proposal and take the necessary steps to add "Bangladesh" to the country list in iOS. This inclusion will not only acknowledge the importance of the Bangladeshi market but also provide users with a more personalized and relevant user experience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I believe that by incorporating "Bangladesh" into iOS, Apple can establish a stronger presence in the country and cater to the growing demand for iPhones. Should you require any additional information or clarification, please feel free to reach out to me.

Looking forward to a positive response.

N.B: if this place is not the right place for this topic please share with me the right contact or email. Thank you

Regards,

Faruq

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2023 2:27 AM in response to Axel Foley

Dear Apple Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the inclusion of "Bangladesh" in the country list of iOS, Apple's mobile operating system. As one of the world's most populous countries with a significant growth rate in mobile phone usage and a promising market for iPhones, it is crucial for iOS to reflect the diversity and importance of the Bangladeshi market.

To provide you with the relevant information, I have compiled the requested data as follows:

• Bangladesh Population: The population of Bangladesh was approximately 166 million.

• Number of Mobile Phone Operators: Bangladesh has multiple mobile phone operators, including Grameenphone, Robi Axiata Limited, Banglalink, and Teletalk. These operators provide mobile services to millions of subscribers across the country.

• Mobile Phone Use Growth: Over the past decade, Bangladesh has experienced remarkable growth in mobile phone usage. The widespread availability of affordable smartphones and affordable data plans has contributed to the increasing adoption of mobile phones among the population. 

• Technology Use Mindset: The people of Bangladesh have shown a positive and enthusiastic mindset toward adopting new technologies. The younger generation, in particular, has embraced smartphones and other digital devices, indicating a strong potential market for innovative products like iPhones.

• GDP Growth: Bangladesh has consistently achieved notable economic growth in recent years, with an average GDP growth rate of around 7%. This growth, coupled with an expanding middle class and increased purchasing power, presents a favorable environment for premium smartphone brands like Apple.

• Potential iPhone Users: With a large population, increasing disposable income, and a growing interest in high-quality smartphones, the number of potential iPhone users in Bangladesh is substantial. By adding Bangladesh to the country list in iOS, Apple can effectively tap into this untapped market.

• Future Market of iPhone in Bangladesh: Given the factors mentioned above, the future market for iPhones in Bangladesh appears highly promising. By recognizing the significance of this market and accommodating the preferences of Bangladeshi users through the inclusion of "Bangladesh" in the country list, Apple can further consolidate its position and capture a significant market share.

I kindly request Apple to consider this proposal and take the necessary steps to add "Bangladesh" to the country list in iOS. This inclusion will not only acknowledge the importance of the Bangladeshi market but also provide users with a more personalized and relevant user experience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I believe that by incorporating "Bangladesh" into iOS, Apple can establish a stronger presence in the country and cater to the growing demand for iPhones. Should you require any additional information or clarification, please feel free to reach out to me.

Looking forward to a positive response.

N.B: if this place is not the right place for this topic please share with me the right contact or email. Thank you

Regards,

Faruq

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Bangladesh not in Apple Country List

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.