Business signature on email

Good day

I have recently moved from a laptop to iPad to run my small business which I am really enjoying. I am just battling to get my business signature with logo onto my emails. Does anyone have any advice how I can achieve this?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 8:39 AM

While the iOS/iPadOS Mail App supports use a text signatures, you cannot add graphics or images.

You are not the first to encounter or complain of this issue - and are unlikely to be the last. Apple does invite submission of comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to see new or extended functionality in a future version of iOS/iPadOS, this would be the appropriate channel though which to make your request. Every submitted request counts - as this may be the metric that triggers inclusion of new features that interest Apple’s customers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 8:39 AM in response to Flair_Interiors

While the iOS/iPadOS Mail App supports use a text signatures, you cannot add graphics or images.

You are not the first to encounter or complain of this issue - and are unlikely to be the last. Apple does invite submission of comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to see new or extended functionality in a future version of iOS/iPadOS, this would be the appropriate channel though which to make your request. Every submitted request counts - as this may be the metric that triggers inclusion of new features that interest Apple’s customers.

Business signature on email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.