Hi ive lost my phone but its dead flat is there a way i can find it? if you know

i reallly need help finding my phone but its dead and i cant use find my iphone app does anyone suggest anything

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 8:20 AM

If the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located, the phone will not show up on the Find My map.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do other than hope that someone might charge the battery on the phone, or look for the phone in the area where it was lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 8:20 AM in response to Lucy6y

If the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located, the phone will not show up on the Find My map.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do other than hope that someone might charge the battery on the phone, or look for the phone in the area where it was lost.

Hi ive lost my phone but its dead flat is there a way i can find it? if you know

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.