Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How do I fix the camera issue with my iPhone?

How fo i fix the camera issue with my phone? I have never had an issue with it until recently . My phone does not have any second hand parts .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 4:37 PM

You must take it to an Apple Store or authorized Apple service provider for examination and diagnosis. If it is still under warranty it will be repaired free of charge. If you are out of warranty there will be a charge and you will be advised of the amount before the repair is begun.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2023 4:37 PM in response to Wendy1682

You must take it to an Apple Store or authorized Apple service provider for examination and diagnosis. If it is still under warranty it will be repaired free of charge. If you are out of warranty there will be a charge and you will be advised of the amount before the repair is begun.

Apr 24, 2023 4:42 PM in response to Wendy1682

If you have an out of box problem with a brand new iPhone, there is only one appropriate route.

Contact Apple Support and arrange to get the device checked by Apple. If it is less than 14 days old you have Apple's standard return options, so they may offer an immediate swap for another brand new specimen. That means you should ensure you have backed up any data before it goes for inspection, because it might not come back to you.

Apr 24, 2023 5:37 PM in response to Wendy1682

It happens occasionally with a camera that is original and otherwise hasn't been damaged. It can happen if there's damage to the camera, but I've heard of it happening more or less randomly. Even out of warranty, you can have it evaluated. If everything is working fine and it's the factory original camera, they should be able to reset the warning message.

How do I fix the camera issue with my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.