How to set my Apple ID password?

How to get my I D password

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 12:08 AM

See -> Change your Apple ID password -> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

BTW:

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 12:08 AM in response to gift157

See -> Change your Apple ID password -> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

BTW:

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apr 25, 2023 4:37 AM in response to gift157

How to get my I D password

Hello,

It appears you do not know your password. This Apple article has instructions for what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

How to set my Apple ID password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.