Why do I have my daughters photo on my phone

Why are my daughters photo from her phone now showing up on my phone

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 7:19 AM

Sounds like you are sharing an Apple ID, and have turned on iCloud Photos or Photo Stream. You should not be sharing an Apple ID, each person, including children should have their own. Did you sign in on her device with your account, or did she sign in to yours with her account? Are you using Family Sharing with her and mistakenly added your account to her device?

Verify the email address seen in Settings ➜ Account (top of settings) is each persons own, and not mixed up.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 7:19 AM in response to Mchipley6756

Sounds like you are sharing an Apple ID, and have turned on iCloud Photos or Photo Stream. You should not be sharing an Apple ID, each person, including children should have their own. Did you sign in on her device with your account, or did she sign in to yours with her account? Are you using Family Sharing with her and mistakenly added your account to her device?

Verify the email address seen in Settings ➜ Account (top of settings) is each persons own, and not mixed up.

Why do I have my daughters photo on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.