The light on my AirPods will not stop blinking white even though I am not holding the button on the back. My AirPods will not connect to anything and I don’t know what to do.

The light on the front of my AirPod case will not stop blinking white. My AirPods won’t connect to anything and I’m not holding the button on the back.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 10:45 AM

Hey Jackr23,

When you flip open the case and hold the back button the light turns white. However, you can not stop the white light flashing by pressing and holding the button again. When you have the case open with the flashing light, bring your AirPods next to your iPhone/iPad/Mac and a pop-up will appear to connect your AirPods.

You can see this Apple Support Document that talks more in depth of how to pair your AirPods: Pair AirPods (1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation) - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps! :D

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 10:45 AM in response to Jackr23_

Hey Jackr23,

When you flip open the case and hold the back button the light turns white. However, you can not stop the white light flashing by pressing and holding the button again. When you have the case open with the flashing light, bring your AirPods next to your iPhone/iPad/Mac and a pop-up will appear to connect your AirPods.

You can see this Apple Support Document that talks more in depth of how to pair your AirPods: Pair AirPods (1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation) - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps! :D

The light on my AirPods will not stop blinking white even though I am not holding the button on the back. My AirPods will not connect to anything and I don’t know what to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.