Hello guys

I have iphone 8 I have forgotten the passcode and now he is indisponible

All what i want is recuperation of pictures

Without losing data please

Help me and thanks a lot

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 8:34 AM

Unfortunately if you have a forgotten/unknown device passcode, or have a disabled device (device unavailable or lockout screen), you have no option but to erase the device. However, you can eventually restore the data and settings from a backup you made before the device was disabled, or if you were using iCloud to store that data. If you end up having to use a computer and you do not have one, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also use a PC with iTunes. You will likely also need your Apple ID and password. All Apple mobile devices follow the same general procedure but the link below, and other links off it, provides system and model specific instructions:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud to sync photos, they should reappear once you sign in again, or you can go to iCloud.com and get the photos from the Photos app there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 8:34 AM in response to mahmoudi244

Unfortunately if you have a forgotten/unknown device passcode, or have a disabled device (device unavailable or lockout screen), you have no option but to erase the device. However, you can eventually restore the data and settings from a backup you made before the device was disabled, or if you were using iCloud to store that data. If you end up having to use a computer and you do not have one, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also use a PC with iTunes. You will likely also need your Apple ID and password. All Apple mobile devices follow the same general procedure but the link below, and other links off it, provides system and model specific instructions:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud to sync photos, they should reappear once you sign in again, or you can go to iCloud.com and get the photos from the Photos app there.

Apr 25, 2023 8:37 AM in response to mahmoudi244

If you have a backup, or use iCloud Photos, you can get the photos back from there.

It is no longer possible to recover any data at all from the iPhone itself since you no longer remember the passcode.

See the following link to restore the iPhone and remove the passcode, you can then get your photos back from the backup or iCloud.

click here ➜ If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Recuperation pictures from my idevice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.