Visual Voicemail Issues on iPhone 11

I have had an iPhone 11 for about 3 years now and just the other day someone asked me why I didn't have visual voicemail set up on my phone. We cannot figure out why I do not have visual voicemail or how to access it after googling it for hours! Any advice? I have an unlocked iPhone that is serviced by StraightTalk and they are a carrier that supports it, so I am not sure what could be keeping the visual voicemail from being allowed/set up/to work?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 2:33 PM

AJD147 wrote:

Yes I did talk to StraightTalk. They are the ones who sent my back to Apple saying they think it is an issue with the actual phone product itself because VVM should be there.

Nothing to do with Apple. Call them back and ask to speak to a tech if they have one, only they can enable VVM on your phone/line.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 2:33 PM in response to AJD147

AJD147 wrote:

Yes I did talk to StraightTalk. They are the ones who sent my back to Apple saying they think it is an issue with the actual phone product itself because VVM should be there.

Nothing to do with Apple. Call them back and ask to speak to a tech if they have one, only they can enable VVM on your phone/line.

Apr 25, 2023 2:29 PM in response to AJD147

AJD147 wrote:

I have had an iPhone 11 for about 3 years now and just the other day someone asked me why I didn't have visual voicemail set up on my phone. We cannot figure out why I do not have visual voicemail or how to access it after googling it for hours! Any advice? I have an unlocked iPhone that is serviced by StraightTalk and they are a carrier that supports it, so I am not sure what could be keeping the visual voicemail from being allowed/set up/to work?

Well did you talk to Straight Talk, your google search would've told you to contact your phone carrier since VVM is their feature.

Visual Voicemail Issues on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.