Can I connect my Apple Watch that is associated with different account to my iPhone that is associated with a different account

Can I connect my Apple Watch that is associated with different account to my iPhone that is associated with a different account

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 5:11 PM

You would need to completely erase the Apple Watch, and release it from the Apple ID / Find My of the first account. Effectively the same as clearing the watch to sell it. Then go through the pairing process and setup like a new watch.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2023 5:11 PM in response to Gennyfresh

You would need to completely erase the Apple Watch, and release it from the Apple ID / Find My of the first account. Effectively the same as clearing the watch to sell it. Then go through the pairing process and setup like a new watch.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.