You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail is not working on my iPhone

My email is not working, my iCloud is not receiving or sending messages, and I have important messages from my attorney that I need to open. but I have not yet received

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 4:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:13 PM

Try logging in to your eMail account (eg: Yahoo, Gmail or etc.) directly online. Your current eMails are likely available to you immediately, there.

If you use Gmail: There is a Gmail app available in the App Store (link below: iPhone and iPad) if you do not have this already:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gmail-email-by-google/id422689480

To troubleshoot eMail in the Mail app on iPhone:

What to do: If iCloud Mail isn't working

or

There is a "Get Support" link for Mail Support online (link below)

Mail - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2023 8:13 PM in response to doryn177

Try logging in to your eMail account (eg: Yahoo, Gmail or etc.) directly online. Your current eMails are likely available to you immediately, there.

If you use Gmail: There is a Gmail app available in the App Store (link below: iPhone and iPad) if you do not have this already:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gmail-email-by-google/id422689480

To troubleshoot eMail in the Mail app on iPhone:

What to do: If iCloud Mail isn't working

or

There is a "Get Support" link for Mail Support online (link below)

Mail - Official Apple Support

Apr 26, 2023 8:30 PM in response to doryn177

doryn177 Said:

"Mail is not working on my iPhone: My email is not working, my iCloud is not receiving or sending messages, and I have important messages from my attorney that I need to open. but I have not yet received"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Mail:

Create and Use an App Password:

Note that you would need a new App Password, being that Mail is a third party app. You cannot log in using your eMail address password. As an example, go here for HotmailManage app passwords for two-step verification - Microsoft Help

Mail is not working on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.