Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Subscriptions

How can I get rid of any and all subscriptions? Can I do this even if they are inactive? I keep getting charges from Apple, but I don’t have any current subscriptions.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:40 PM

Hi!

To remove iPhone subscriptions, open the Settings app and tap your name. Then tap Subscriptions and select the subscription you want to cancel. Finally, tap Cancel Subscription. If you can’t find the subscription you want to cancel, you may have purchased the subscription from another company. In this case, you must contact the company that charges you for the subscription to cancel it.

If the problem persists, contact Apple Support to cancel your subscription.

I hope I helped you!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 12:40 PM in response to Hmccall15

Hi!

To remove iPhone subscriptions, open the Settings app and tap your name. Then tap Subscriptions and select the subscription you want to cancel. Finally, tap Cancel Subscription. If you can’t find the subscription you want to cancel, you may have purchased the subscription from another company. In this case, you must contact the company that charges you for the subscription to cancel it.

If the problem persists, contact Apple Support to cancel your subscription.

I hope I helped you!

Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.