I want to pair my Apple Watch with my new phone with my old data. I download it my iCloud account to my phone not picking up my watch and my data.

mu new phone just loaded from the cloud want to pair my watch with old date how do I do it

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 1:15 PM

The details you need should be in How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

I had to do something similar when my old iPhone fell into deep water. Fortunately I had a recent iCloud backup of the iPhone. When I setup the new iPhone (still in the Apple Store) using the same Apple ID it offered to restore my backup data. This detected my Apple Watch and offered to set it up. Everything just worked, all I had to do was respond to a confirm code to restore my ApplePay on the new phone. The whole process needed less than 1 hour from walking into the store, to walking out with a fully configured new iPhone. The only delay was synchronising my photos collection back from iCloud storage which completed overnight.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 1:15 PM in response to Edbootj

The details you need should be in How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

I had to do something similar when my old iPhone fell into deep water. Fortunately I had a recent iCloud backup of the iPhone. When I setup the new iPhone (still in the Apple Store) using the same Apple ID it offered to restore my backup data. This detected my Apple Watch and offered to set it up. Everything just worked, all I had to do was respond to a confirm code to restore my ApplePay on the new phone. The whole process needed less than 1 hour from walking into the store, to walking out with a fully configured new iPhone. The only delay was synchronising my photos collection back from iCloud storage which completed overnight.

I want to pair my Apple Watch with my new phone with my old data. I download it my iCloud account to my phone not picking up my watch and my data.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.