I can't buy anything in the App Store

I can’t buy anything online Apple stop how to fix it to buy things online? App Store

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 9:20 PM

There can be a couple of reasons why this could be occurring. I recommend looking at the following article here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a result of billing issues or AppleID verification issues. The first of the two is simple to fix, you can go to App Store >> Click on Your Profile Photo at the Top Right Corner >> Your Name and AppleID at the Top (Account Settings) >> Manage Payments >> Payment Methods.

If you are having issues verifying your AppleID, I recommend contacting AppleSupport online. This can be due to a plethora of reasons such as account lockout. Hope this helps.

Yasamean

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 9:20 PM in response to ducdungtang

There can be a couple of reasons why this could be occurring. I recommend looking at the following article here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a result of billing issues or AppleID verification issues. The first of the two is simple to fix, you can go to App Store >> Click on Your Profile Photo at the Top Right Corner >> Your Name and AppleID at the Top (Account Settings) >> Manage Payments >> Payment Methods.

If you are having issues verifying your AppleID, I recommend contacting AppleSupport online. This can be due to a plethora of reasons such as account lockout. Hope this helps.

Yasamean

I can't buy anything in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.