Please somebody help me I don't have Access to my phone. I am panicking.

Hello. I am trying so hard to get access to my Icloud but I just can't. I know the password and email of it but when I try to log in they ask for my old phone number verification. I threw away that sim card and I never had an authenticator other than that. I don't have any devices that are linked to my Icloud because I sold my devices. There is literally no way for me to get it please somebody help me what can I do to fix this? It's very important. I'm currently on another icloud. Everytime I try to log in they ask to enter the code they sent to my old sim card which I just can't.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:08 PM

Hello,

What you are seeing is discussed in this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

With two-factor authentication you may need to verify your identity using a trusted device generating a verification code when trying to conduct certain activities. If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you might not need to enter a verification code. In some cases, your trusted phone number can be automatically verified in the background on your iPhone. Enter the telephone number as requested by the hint.

The article also describes other ways to verify with a trusted device or an Account Recovery Contact.

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 2:08 PM in response to Lightahri

Hello,

What you are seeing is discussed in this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

With two-factor authentication you may need to verify your identity using a trusted device generating a verification code when trying to conduct certain activities. If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you might not need to enter a verification code. In some cases, your trusted phone number can be automatically verified in the background on your iPhone. Enter the telephone number as requested by the hint.

The article also describes other ways to verify with a trusted device or an Account Recovery Contact.

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

Please somebody help me I don't have Access to my phone. I am panicking.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.