downgrade

how can I downgrade my iCloud, because it doesn't show the option that i need, only the free one.

iPhone 13 mini

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 4:48 PM

Read this support article about how to downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ storage plan on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC. --> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you still have questions or problems:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2023 4:48 PM in response to camilavm

Read this support article about how to downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ storage plan on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC. --> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you still have questions or problems:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

downgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.